Fleet Management Benefits
Finding ways to maintain your fleet’s health and cut down on costs is a huge priority for fleet professionals today. Trying to find any type of advantage to help your business can even be a full-time
Fleet Management Benefits
Finding ways to maintain your fleet’s health and cut down on costs is a huge priority for fleet professionals today. Trying to find any type of advantage to help your business can even be a full-time job on its own. Finding a solution that will integrate easily with your current system is crucial for your operations and the future of your fleet.
ES Fleet Management GPS | Telematics offers real time integration with your existing system. This integration helps streamline your maintenance processes, so you can make the best decisions for your fleet. Here are the top four benefits of why you should choose ES Fleet Management GPS | Telematics to integrate with your system.
- Anytime you’re talking about regular maintenance routines or having to replace a new engine, the price can be costly. Preventive maintenance (PM) is crucial for a vehicle’s lifespan and having the most accurate data can help you save thousands of dollars in the long term. ES Fleet Management captures accurate Engine Control Module (ECM) based mileage, so you can feel confident that your PM schedules are up to date and are effective.
- Operating heavy-duty vehicles is no different. Keeping them maintained to avoid costly repairs is always the goal. ES Fleet Management is able to capture engine hours directly from the ECM so your PM schedules are being fully optimized.
- We understand how fleet professionals rely on data to make everyday decisions. ES Fleet Management provides accurate data in real-time. You no longer have to manually enter your data from another system. Our integration helps streamline your process, so you can make quicker decisions for your fleet while eliminating time consuming manual tasks of gathering and entering meter readings.
- You no longer have to waste time looking for your vehicles or assets that need to be serviced. ES Fleet Management sends updates directly to the ES ERP, allowing you to go to the exact location where your vehicle or asset is. This will help your maintenance staff receive more time working on what needs to be done.
- Your ES Fleet Management platform is the system of record for asset data. When you make a change or modification, it flows right into ES ERP automatically. You no longer have to jump into another system and make the same changes twice! The two-way integration that allows you to take advantage of managing only one data-set of assets for both your maintenance system and your GPS| Telematics platform.